Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Having difficulty with Boss stages in Heroic mode?

 

Looking at this Stage makes me feel bad..

OK, so you got your plane leveled up and evolved but still you cannot pass that freaking boss stage in heroic mode (ahem stages 80 and 100). Well, don't blame yourself because you did everything right it just that you need to focus on other aspect of the game. Let's bring in the BRO-bots. Yes, they have been part of your game since day 1.

There are many types of bots but which is worth spending? Well, let's focus on bots that can help you defeat bosses. In my observation, most people prefer the combination of Nicola XXS and Legatus. Nicola XXS 's ability is good for blocking ace's projectiles and AOE damage, however, it has a long cooldown. For this reason, pilots use Legatus because of it's cooldown reduction ability. With these, you can actually spam Nicola's ability saving you from projectile damages.

This BRO-bot has destructive ability and cooldown reduction passive.

If you had followed my previous guide, you will have sufficient resources to buy the needed evolution cards whenever they are available. Right now, I do not want to go further not unless I have the necessary BRO-bots. I just do Assault and get BRO points so I can buy the necessary cards.

I have more than enough credits and crystal to purchase anything that I want.




No comments:

Post a Comment