Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Wraith bug........

To tell you the truth, I really wanted to buy Patriot first. The thing is, Wraith went on sale first so I took the opportunity to buy it and wreak havoc in enemy lines. Unfortunately, I have heard from other players about the Wraith bug. It was mentioned that you lose 25% or more of your HP whenever you got hit. This 'hit' includes from minor planes that you could easily kill. Normally, you get 25% damage from 'hard to kill' enemies and turrets. Personally, I had not experienced this yet, but it is bothering me nonetheless.

So I did an experiment, I flew Wraith and Patriot in stage 100 Heroic mode. In my previous post, I had leveled up both of Wraith and Patriot to level 100. I also used the same type of BRO-bot, Nayad and Hornet. Both planes have exactly the same stats except for their passive and active abilities. I intentionally let my planes get hit by the turrets in stage 100 and here's what I got:


Yep, same damage. The turrets are in different location but they are SAME TYPE of turrets nonetheless. I do not doubt that some of our fellow pilots had experienced the wraith bug. To minimize/avoid encountering the bug keep in mind that:
  1. You are already in difficult stages of the game by the time you can buy Wraith. This means that the damages are high even if you are using class S planes.
  2. Make sure that your Wraith is leveled up to the max. Higher stage requires higher level planes.
Final note: I had recorded some stage runs of Wraith. Go check the video and see for yourself if there was a bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment